Tuesday 9 April 2013

Indian boobs of my colleague.



fucked between indian boobs

You look beautiful today,” I said it for the third time, looking at my colleague’s big indian boobs in the office. Lily is my office mate. She is a short and plump female with everything round in her. Her big Indian boobs are two huge balls and her buttocks are two even huge balls. Her face was round and her thighs were, too. She always wore skirts to office, with a skin hugging shirt. I always wondered how the buttons kept the shirt from splitting up from the pressure of her jutting . She is even more beautiful today.

“Oh! C’mon darling, I have heard this before”, she smiled that bewitching smile and got on with her work. I watched her. Her upper button was open and from my angle, I could see her cleavage. In my imagination, I unclasped her blouse and held her beautiful Indian boobs
“Could be, but I can’t believe I am seeing you so close today.” I tried to lure her.
It worked. She closed her file and looked straight into my eyes. “Ok, boy, what is it you want from me. I know you have something in your mind. Now, if you come out and explain, I can be of some help”. She looked for an answer, which was too obvious.
I smiled at her and said, “When are you inviting me to your house?” “Ah…to my house? What are you going to do there? I know what you are looking at, and I also know what you will do when I take you home. You are a sex-starved dick”, she laughed.

“Yes, Lily, my wife is away for five months now. I can’t go on fantasizing you forever. Why don’t you be kind to me and make my day?”
Our office had low attendance that day. And, it was lunch time, so there was even less staff around. She glanced around and said, “Ok, I pity you. Since you have been so persuasive, I think I can consider the matter in your favor. But mind you, you should not announce this or tom tom it all around”. It was unbelievable that she accepted to invite me. I asked her, “When do I come?” She said, “One hour after I go home. Now be a good boy and complete the work”.

Lily lived alone in a flat. She lost her husband in an accident and did not care to marry after that. She knew my wife went to her parents for delivery, and she has been kidding with me. She was genuinely concerned about me but my intentions were dirty. In these months, I tried to make myself clear, and she grasped my dirty intentions. She even promised that she would let me have her some day before she leaves the office for good. And this could be that day.

That evening I went to Lily’s house at eight. She opened the door and a whiff of erotic scent hit my nostrils. She looked fresh in her night gown. She was ready for me. Her Indian boobs were sizzling
That evening I went to Lily’s house at eight. She opened the door and a whiff of erotic scent hit my nostrils. She looked fresh in her night gown. She was ready for me.

She led me into the drawing room. After I sat in the huge bed-like sofa, she pushed me into the sofa. Before I could realize what was happening, she got on top of me, her big Indian boobs getting to my mouth. I held her face and slided my tongue inside her mouth. Immediately, she caught my tongue with her tongue. She started sucking at my tongue. I began pressing her big Indian boobs over her night dress. She did not wear a bra. Her boobs were soft to my hands. I moved the fabric over them and took out a huge balloon out. I took the nipple into my mouth and started sucking if softly. She moaned gently. I continued with my sucking her tits as her moans became louder.

My hands went around her bottom, holding her ass. I pulled her night dress up and I began kissing her pussy. Her pussy was clean and shaved. I put my fingers on her pussy lips and she screamed.

“I am feeling so good,” Lily mumbled. “After a long time.”
“Me too,” I told from between her thighs. “You must be a good fucker,” she chided. “Your wife is very lucky.”

“Even I am lucky because of you,” I said and continued doing what I had been doing: eating her swollen, juicy pussy. She seemed like she couldn’t hold it any longer. She kept pushing her mound into my mouth as if fucking my tongue.

I realized it is time to mount her. I slowly rolled her over and climbed on her. Her big Indian boobs were mind boggling. Her spotless, flat belly was too tempting. Her mound was the icing on the cake.

I felt my had dick pressing hard against her belly. She slowly held my dick with her slender fingers and rubbed the head on her belly button. If it were a hole, I am sure my dick would have fucked it. She slowly moved my cock downwards into her swollen pussy. With my wife away for months and not a great shagging activity, I was on the verge of coming. But I had to control it. She adjusted my cock into her pussy and pulled my back towards her.

I started pumping. I watched my cock go in and come out like a piston. I watched her Indian boobs shaking with every push of mine. I watched her face and found her enjoying every movement and moment. Now I know I became the most enviable character in the office because I had fucked the most desired female of the office. The very thought made me go wild and I showed in my fucking. I literally ploughed her. She started screaming, moaning and even throwing abuses. I lapped up everything she offered me.

In about five minutes she started shaking violently, and came with a loud shriek. I let out a loud grunt and with it came my milky fluid. I emptied my balls in five spurts. Her cunt muscles milked my dick. I laid on her soft Indian boobs and she held my close. We both almost immediately fell asleep, only to wake up after half an hour.
She walked naked straight into the bathroom and washed up. I followed. We both decided to have our dinner naked. I licked her big Indian boobs during dineer.



2 comments:

  1. abe gelchode pehle english seekh le bad me sex story likhna....

    ReplyDelete
  2. kyo is bechari ladki ki izzat ki ma bhen kr rha h !! story likhna h to likh par photo to mt dal.....chutiye...

    ReplyDelete