Monday 8 April 2013

Abused Husband


It was a summer evening, when I came back from my work. I was surprised as well as excited to see my mother in law sitting in my house and talking to my wife. Mom in law was relaxing wearing her sexy knee high nighty which was sleeveless and had a deep front and back cut. My wife was as usual in her alter neck gown which has an open back and drapes upto her thigh. As usual when I entered I sat down on the floor in front of my wifes sofa. She lifted her right foot and I removed her slipper. I held her foot on my palm and kissed her toes. She rubbed her foot on my face and told me “mom will be here for a week, and your services are to be dedicated to her every minute”. Saying this she said to her mom, “mom he is all yours”.

My wife also said that her sister is coming from US that night and that we will have to pick her from the airport. She told me you rascal will have two more bosses for the next one week. Then my mil went to the bedroom to take rest for a while. I made coffee for them and gave one cup to my wife. She made me kneel in front of her rubbed her cunt on my face by pulling my face by my hairs. She did it for a few minutes, removed her panty and asked me to lick her clit. She pressed my face harder and I was licking. My mil called me by that time and my wife let me go and told me to go and serve her mom. I went to her bedroom and she was lying on the bed facing the ceiling. She told me to come and sit by her legs and asked me to massage her legs. She asked my wife for olive oil and my wife brought a bottle of it. She gave it to me winked and said enjoy and left.

I started massaging my mils legs with oil. While I was massaging one leg kept on my thighs she lifted her other leg and kept it on my shoulder and was rubbing her toe onto my face and lips. She interchanged her leg after some time. Then she asked me to close my eyes. She removed her panty and pulled it over my head so that it covered my eyes and nose. It was giving an intoxicating smell of her piss and juices. She turned around and said come on you dog now massage my butts. I stated massaging her buts in rounded motions. She kicked my face and asked me “who will massage the ass and butt crack?, your father?”. “Do it now you bastard”. I said I am not able to see properly with the panty on my face. She removed it and shoved it in my mouth. Said “you do now. You should always be feeling my scent”.

I started caressing her butt crack. She turned around and showed her cunt for massage. I did that. She said Ok now it is time for your mouth and tongue to act. She removed her panty from my mouth and asked me to start licking her pussy. I bent down and started the job. She said kiss everywhere first and I did it. She slapped me and shouted the kisses should be noisy. I started kissing her cunt with chewing noises. While I was licking her clit downwards she suddenly put her one thigh around my neck and pulled my face on to her cunt and shouted “come on bastard, put your tongue in deeper”. She had no respect for my neck and started pressing with her leg. She was also holding my head and pushing it down towards her pussy. Then she turned around and asked me lick her ass. I had to part her ass cheeks and shove my tongue inside.

She made me lick her ass hole for about 10 minutes and got up and asked me to follow her to the bath room to give her a bath. She sat on a stool there and made me sit on the floor. She started the shower and started having a bath. She kept her feet on my shoulder and I had to soap her legs. She stood up and asked me to wash her cunt and ass with soap. While I was washing her cunt she caught me by my hair and lifted my face. She lifted one foot and placed it on my left shoulder. She said to close my eyes and started pissing on my face. When I resisted and pulled my face she kicked me on my face and told me not to move. She pissed for about 1 minute and I had to drink a part of it in order not to suffocate. She let out the last few drops and rubber her clit on my mouth.

That evening my sister in law and her hubby were coming from the US and me and my wife went to the airport. I was driving as usual. They arrived at the lounge. My wife was wearing a low waist jeans and a T shirt . there was a 2 inch gap and her ass crack was visible from behind. When my sis in law and her hubby came out my wife ran to them and first hugged her sister.Then to my surprise she hugged her brother in law. My bil hugged my wife and his hand went a few inches in side her jeans and was rubbing her ass. They kissed each other on the lips, and my sis inlaw was enjoying the scene. I started rolling the luggage trolly and my co brother was walking in the front hugging both the sisters. His one hand was around my wife’s back and he was massaging the side of her breast. At this time my sis in law tripped and her slippers got cut. It was a sandal with a buckled strap.

The front portion got cut and she could not remove it. My wife immediately summoned me and asked me to sit down and remove the straps. I had to sit down on the airport verandah and she lifted her one foot to enable me to remove the buckle. She was losing her balance and my wife told her come on keep your foot on his lap. She did so and I removed her sandal. She kept her other foot also and I removed the other sandal also. As a sign of appreciation she lifted her foot and rubbed her toe on to my lips and said good boy, keep it up. Then I had to carry her sandal also to the car. Once in the car I took the driver’s seat and they all three sat in the rear with my wife and sis in law sitting on either side of my co brother. His hands were freely playing with both the sisters’ body. While driving I could see in the rear view mirror that my wife was rubbing his penis over his tracks and slowly she was putting her hand inside through the elastic hip.

They were chatting and planning about how to enjoy the week to come. Once we reached home they entered the house and I came behind carrying the luggage. My sister in law and mil were sitting on the sofa and talking. I was asked to prepare tea for all. When I brought the tea my wife and co brother were missing. I gave 2 tea cups to my mil and sil and asked them where was my wife and co brother.

My sil laughed and said they were in a hurry and are in the bed room. She said go upstairs and give the tea to them. The bed room door was half open and I could hear moaning noises from outside. When I went inside I was shocked to see my co brother was fucking my wife so furiously and she was shouting in pleasure. When she saw me she called me and said “ come here and see you bastard, see how your wife is enjoying his 8 inch cock”.

Saying this she asked me to keep the tea on the table and come and sit on the floor and lifted her one leg and kept it on my shoulder. This made the fucking more easy and her shouts of pleasure increased. When the fucking speed increased, she shoved her toe into my mouth and started fucking my mouth with her toe. I had to make my mouth moist with saliva to bear it. They had a shuddering orgasm and at the climax she kicked my face and I almost fell down. They got up and sat up cuddled on the cot, and asked me to serve the tea. My wife asked me to bring a wet cloth and asked me to clean his penis.

After some time my sil came there and my co brother had gone for bath. My sil told my wife that as they were travelling continuously for 15 days she had a lot of undergarments to be washed. My wife immediately called me and said you take her clothes and put on the washing machine. My sil said no no didi, my panties and bras are all laced ones and very soft and very expensive. They cant be put on the machine. My wife said “ No problem, give it to your brother in law, he will do a nice hand wash with liquid soap. She opened her suitcase and took out about a dozen used panties and bras and threw it. I had to pick them up. There were many G strings which were soiled and had yellow stains on the string which goes inside the butt crack. I took them with two fingers and my wife had seen that. She got angry and said why are you touching it like that you ass licker? You love to smell and lick my ass but you are offended by the panty?

Come bastard saying this she asked my sil to take each panty and rub it on my face. She asked me to sniff each panty and my sil was enjoying to do this. On top of that she said that I will have to remove the one she is now wearing. My wife said “ya that’s great. He will remove it with his mouth. They tied my hands behind and she lifter her gown. I had to kneel and move to pull her panty with my mouth. I first pulled from behind her ass and then came to the front. When I caught hold of the panty elastic with my lips and teeth my lips had rubbed against her pussy. She got excited and started pressing my head to her cunt. My wife said come dear do a face sitting. He is excellent in licking. Then my sil removed her panty made me lie on the cot and sat on my face.

 


She started enjoying my licking and started rubbing her cunt and ass on my mouth. My wife started to suck her breasts. She rubbed her ass on my nose and mouth for almost half hour and had a shuddering orgasm and let out a lot of cunt juice on my mouth. She complimented that I am a good licker and my wife said I am excellent in licking her asshole when she rides on top of a male. My sil said that she will make me lick her ass that night while she is fucking on top of my co brother. She made me do that that night. She went on top of him and asked me to shove my tongue into her ass. At the climax she was so excited and asked her hubby to press my head onto her ass and he put his leg around my neck and pressed it.

I had to make lunch and then I had to wash all her panties and bra with shampoo and only foam and rub with my hands. I had to dry and iron them and gave it to my sil. I was very busy for the next one week and my regular duties were, to wash undergarments, lick cunts and asses of 3 ladies my wife, sil and mil, wash my co brothers penis after fucks and apply gel before fucks, lick the cunts of ladies for lubrication before he fucks them, clean their shoes and sandals, cooking for them and other guests etc. There are also other regular abuses like making me use used panties as my hand kerchief, pouring coke inside the sandals and making me drink it,

Apply butter on pussy and make me lick it, Pour rum on the pussy and lick it while it trickles down through the thighs and legs, feeding me pastry with their toes, making me on all fours and throwing bitten pieces of chicken and making me bite it with my mouth. My mil was the worst, she will lie down naked on bed, ask me to lie down so that she puts her one thigh over my face, asks me to lick her cunt and goes to sleep. When I stop licking to breath she wakes up and slaps me. This is a routine every afternoon for a few hours during her nap. But as time passes by I have developed a liking to serve females and be submissive and enjoy the abuse. I have started to look forward for new female visitors to the house so that I can enjoy new cunts and asses.

1 comment: