Tuesday 9 April 2013

Penis and pussy game with celebrity in dreams


Hot babe.

I had always been fantasizing a lot about having the best penis and pussy game as I had better interest in making the things to get on the hot side. I had been masturbating with the same from a long time with a better sexual imagination and when I grew up then I started targeting and thinking about the hot celebrities.

I selected a list of top hot celebrities out of which two were the sports girl and the remaining was from the modeling and film industry. Whenever I used to watch any of them on the TV then I used to get the erection in my penis and that finally ends with the masturbation. It was really getting tough thing for me as one of my selected hot celebrity’s hot movie was to release and I had done all the preparation to watch the first show of the same.

I finally got to the cinema hall to see that hot movie and there I really felt to fuck that hot babe with my penis as she has never let my penis to get down. This was just the first show I booked another show for the same movie on the same day and took the front seat to see her moves more closely. She was amazing as she has shown her everything in that.

She was playing the hot scene with two males and that made me to have her picture in my mind for most of the time. When I went to the bed that night then I started thinking about her hot look and went into the sleep. That dream really became one of the hottest and best one for me, where I was with her and she was kissing me on a beach. We were alone at that place and she was looking damn hot in the bikini.

My penis was as always erect by seeing her and when she found that hot and hard thing in me then she made me naked and started licking my penis. Her touch has really embarked a hot thing in me which made me to get very hot feelings for her. I took used in that way and I removed her bikinis and now her big boobs were asking my hands to press them.

I squeezed that in a very sex way and then she sat on my dick which she took in a very naughty way. She has really looked better in that cowgirl position as she looked much experienced and sexy in many ways. Her all experiences were shown in that smile of her which had encouraged me to have the game of the sex in the best way and I stroked and fucked her very hard.

On that beach I fucked her in different sexual positions and finally she looked satisfied. Suddenly, I got up on the bed in the morning and found the sperm had made wet my lower. I really found that sexual dream of mine with that hot celeb very impressive as that dream of her made me to cum what if it really happens.

1 comment: