Tuesday 9 April 2013

My new hot model neighbor

Hot_model

From a long time my neighbor house was vacant and I was expecting some good family member to buy that one but after two years’ time I came to know that it is going to be purchased by a known model who wants to use it for different purposes. I was not happy when I heard that as she was going to use it much professionally as I heard but there was nothing which I could have done to stop her doing that. It was a nice locality to live so such kind of commercial use could have done something different to the people living there.

After a few days her stuffs were kept inside that house and when she came in the evening then all my negative thinking changed to positive as she was a famous model and was really very hot. Looking at her I thought many things in my mind and even thought of getting married to her. Her cute homely face was really the biggest attraction. I used to live alone as my family was living in different city where my father was employed. For a few days I kept my eyes following her and an evening I found her at my doors.

I was glad and surprised to see her, I asked her about coming to my house then she told me that she is new to this place so she just wanted to get candid with the local people. I appreciated that and spent that evening with some better breakfast and talks. Soon we become a good friend and slowly we were looking very close. It was thundering night when I received a call from her where she invited me to come to her room as she was appalled with the thunders and heavy rain.

I went to her room and found her in a very sexy dress. She was really looking like a homely girl in sexy dress. I really fall in love with her but I wanted to keep the distance as she was a top model. We had dinner together and we played some video games that night. We also has a bit drinks and that has made us to have dance together and in that she came too close to me that I failed to put control over me and took off her short gown.

Surprised, she was wearing nothing inside and her big sexy boobs caught my eyes along with her clean pussy. She too was in all moods to enjoy and made me naked with her soft hands. I was truly hard and she was extremely wet. That thundering night got romantic for us as I inserted my hard penis inside her sweet pussy. We stroked each other’s better and by changing the sex positions we had finally got the climax in a very exciting manner. That night we slept naked and fucked two times but that was just the beginning as we became good friend for sex and soon I am planning to propose her for the marriage.

1 comment: